Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Displaying my SVT40 Rifle

Article about: Hi, I guessed that it would be best to post this here..... I was wondering what the best way would be to display my new rifle that's arriving soon. I've seen some clear plastic stands on eba

Default Displaying my SVT40 Rifle

Hi, I guessed that it would be best to post this here.....

I was wondering what the best way would be to display my new rifle that's arriving soon. I've seen some clear plastic stands on ebay but I was wondering if anyone has bought these and are they any good? Or is there any other places where I could get something similar that can be relied upon?
    I've thought about making my own stand out of wood, but I'd rather buy something as I dont have many tools

Thanks

Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Displaying my SVT40 Rifle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Displaying my SVT40 Rifle

Hi Danny
    if you mean the stands from just in case they are realy good i have used a few.
    i like the pistol stands they are rely good for revolvers but no good for autos.
    the clear acrilic displays well without distracting your atention away from the gun.
    Andy

Default Re: Displaying my SVT40 Rifle

Yeah, thats the ones that I was meaning, I think I might give them a try because the look good. I just hope my rifle will fit it and not fall off

Thanks

Danny