Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel

Article about: Here are 3 more tags for this section, for reference and viewing. I am not yet sure of authenticity of any, but they look like good ones to me. Comments? ??? From the good reference posts ma

Default 3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel

Here are 3 more tags for this section, for reference and viewing. I am not yet sure of authenticity of any, but they look like good ones to me. Comments? ???

From the good reference posts made in this section, they look to be correct, but they make good fakes today. Not the best pics but maybe OK to see. The motorcycle tag is broken and taped together.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel   3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel  

Attached Images Attached Images 3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel

They are all genuine. No problem. Just all the ground dug
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: 3 Erkennungsmarken Pioneer, Kradsch, Nebel

Quote by Dimas View Post
    They are all genuine. No problem. Just all the ground dug
    Hi Dimas, good, because I already bought them. I learned some very good info reading yours, and many posts about these. Thank you. The ID section is good now.
    The motorcycle tag has good wear on the two holes where the string was. Motorcycle riders like myself get bumped around a little bit, so it looks quite worn to me from the string.

Regards, Steve