Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols

Article about: Hi, here are pics of my WW2 Soviet handguns for viewing. Both are 1941 dated, and veteran bring backs. I do not have the US military "capture" papers for either unfortunately. Very

Default Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols

Hi, here are pics of my WW2 Soviet handguns for viewing. Both are 1941 dated, and veteran bring backs. I do not have the US military "capture" papers for either unfortunately.

Very hard to find original, untouched, non-arsenal rebuilt Soviet WW2 pistols these days. Believe it or not, the Tokarev is in very good condition. Most all the original Tokarevs you see come up for sale have much less bluing than this pistol. From the original Tokarevs I have handled, they all have a very thin blue job to begin with from the factory. There are exceptions though, but are rare to find.

Also a pic sent to me of a relic Nagant recently found from a digger/seller in Russia. It was found somewhere near Moscow area, probably from the Defense of Moscow fighting?

I wish I could purchase this Nagant pistol, or one like it, but cannot bring it into the country. Maybe if it was torch cut into 3 pieces.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols   Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols  

Default Re: Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols

Nice pistols, can you show some pictures of the other ones you have that are above the nagant-tokarev?

Quote by Lt. Martin View Post
    Nice pistols, can you show some pictures of the other ones you have that are above the nagant-tokarev?

Sure, here you go.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols   Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols  

Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols   Soviet 1941 Nagant & Tokarev pistols  

A couple more...........

Thats a great collection!!!

Thanks!

Hello, I would recommend J&G Sales for very good to excellent condition Tokarev and Nagant pistols. Not sure if aresenal refinished or not. You can find them at www.j&gsales.com

oops it's jgsales.com

Quote by visor_cap_collector View Post
    Hello, I would recommend J&G Sales for very good to excellent condition Tokarev and Nagant pistols. Not sure if aresenal refinished or not. You can find them at www.j&gsales.com
    Hi, thanks for providing a link for members. you do not have to go to the site you mention to find "A" Tokarev or Nagant that is pre 1945 dated for $79.95. There are hundreds available on-line for people who want "shooters" or just to have WW2 Soviet pistol.

This is a collector site mostly I think. My collection took quite a long time and research to put together. They are ALL ORIGINAL Correct pistols, none have a giant import marks, or any import marks in fact, or have been refinished like the one on the site you have directed members to.

Lt. Martin: "Not sure if aresenal refinished or not. You can find them at [url]www.j&g"

Yes it has been refinshed. It is also import marked. You cannot tell from the pictures?

Originality & condition is what makes a pistol collectible, always has been , always will. That is what is "rare" to find as stated in my original posting comments.

Regards, Steve

Hi Steve,
    I have been looking for a Star Model B E/WaA251 or E/WaAD20.
    I was hoping you could take some more detailed pics of yours.It looks really nice
    Thanks,
    Jason

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast