Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

English Heritage "Festival of History"

Article about: One of the best multi period shows of the year, held at Kelmarsh Hall. Myself and 2nd Guards will be there. Our display will be something a little different, represently the unit out of the

Default English Heritage "Festival of History"

One of the best multi period shows of the year, held at Kelmarsh Hall. Myself and 2nd Guards will be there. Our display will be something a little different, represently the unit out of the line being refitted. We will be having a working laundry and "Banya" sauna. We will also be taking part in the WW2 battle but as French resistance fighters.

What's On 2009 : Festival of History : Events : Days Out & Events : English Heritage

A really great day out with lots to see! I can highly recommend this show.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: English Heritage "Festival of History"

Its only up the road for me, however I've always thought that E.H. events are a little on the pricey side.

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

The show entry fees are not cheap at £18, but it is a quality event with a lot to see.

Cheers, Ade.

davim19
    ?

I'll see you there Ade, I'll be there once again in my crimean kit.

Matt

Comrade Administrator,
    Good Luck at this Front, the Glorious 2nd Guards will sweep all before it, this Rezident has been deployed on the Beltring Front "Five Days of World Peace in the Name of Felix Dzerzinsky" to recover State Property.

Urrah!