Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heldentod NSDAP Document

Article about: Ive seen some Nice Docs being shown on the Forum Lately and while I have the Day of-Yes Boss,Flue) Will post a few of mine. Hand Signed By Dr. Gustav Adolf Scheel, SS-Obergruppenfuhrer at th

Default Heldentod NSDAP Document

Ive seen some Nice Docs being shown on the Forum Lately and while I have the Day of-Yes Boss,Flue) Will post a few of mine.

Hand Signed By Dr. Gustav Adolf Scheel, SS-Obergruppenfuhrer at the Reichsfuhrer. This is one of my Favorite Decorative Documents. Note Bottom two Signatures are Printed/Stamped.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heldentod NSDAP Document  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heldentod NSDAP Document
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heldentod NSDAP Document

That's very unusual to find the main signature handwritten and the lesser two printed. It's nearly always the other way around. Difficult to see on your posted image, but are you absolutely certain that the Scheel signature is handwritten? Maybe some good quality close-up scans of just the signature would dispel any doubts?
    W.

?

Lovely piece Justin
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thanks Paul!

Quote by Woske View Post
    That's very unusual to find the main signature handwritten and the lesser two printed. It's nearly always the other way around. Difficult to see on your posted image, but are you absolutely certain that the Scheel signature is handwritten? Maybe some good quality close-up scans of just the signature would dispel any doubts?
    W.
    There are No Doubts Regarding Scheels Signature for me. I'm very happy with it. I would like to see these other Variants you mention, if you could show us please.

?

Quote by Justin View Post
    Thanks Paul!

There are No Doubts Regarding Scheels Signature for me. I'm very happy with it. I would like to see these other Variants you mention, if you could show us please.
    Justin,
    If you are totally happy, then that's all that matters. When I say that the lesser signatures are usually handwritten and the main signature is usually printed, I refer generally to most formal documents, not just KIA documents. If you still want to see examples of what I mean, I can certainly find some to illustrate my point.
    W.

Hi W

Under magnifying Scheels Sig shows Cross overs, and Flows nicely Also points were the Nib has caught the Paper. I no this Type of NSDAP Document was Not commonly Issued.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heldentod NSDAP Document  

?

Quote by Justin View Post
    Hi W

Under magnifying Scheels Sig shows Cross overs, and Flows nicely Also points were the Nib has caught the Paper. I no this Type of NSDAP Document was Not commonly Issued.
    Justin,
    Thanks for showing the close-up of Scheel's signature. It's still not clear on this image, but if you can see crossovers under magnification, then it must be handwritten. If the Kreisleiter and Ortsgruppenleiter signatures are both printed, it indicates this particular document was produced to await the signature of the Gauleiter.
    W.

Armed with a New scanner, I set about capturing Cross overs in this mans Sig. I do have scans at 2400DPI which are even clearer to see. however unable to post these on the Thread--Size) So if anyone wants to see these drop me a PM.