Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tropenhelm on period images

Article about: Some postcards and photographs from my collection, which might be of interest to some. Thanks, Jerry

Default Tropenhelm on period images

Some postcards and photographs from my collection, which might be of interest to some.

Thanks,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropenhelm on period images   Tropenhelm on period images  

Tropenhelm on period images   Tropenhelm on period images  

Tropenhelm on period images   Tropenhelm on period images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropenhelm on period images
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tropenhelm on period images

And another that I forgot to post, this one has a second group of troops in tropenhelms lined up behind the group photo, probably waiting to go next.

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropenhelm on period images  

Nice photos Jerry, especially love the postcards.
    Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Nice photos Jerry, especially love the postcards.
    Tom
    Hi Tom and thanks. I love the postcards as well, it was the second one's arrival the other day that prompted me to post them here. I like all the images though, as the officer was a Deutsche Kreuz in Gold winner and also in the pic is a tropical canvas washbowl hanging from his tent, of which I have one in my collection. The £ piths pic appear to be brothers and on the back it says, when last we met. The Guy on his own I also have in another pic when he is home leave and his tunic is almost white and he has his Arkiakorps cufftitle. The group pic is interesting as I never noticed the extra guys standing behind until it had arrived.

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropenhelm on period images  

Would love to have the guy's complete uniform in the photo of the 3 guys in you last post.
    Tom

Me too. As I said earlier, the guy in the trop uniform is the same soldier in both pics. A before and after pic, showing the fading on his tunic, shoulder straps and cap.

Jerry