Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

helmet carrier on ebay

Article about: Guys there was a lovely leather helmet carrier on ebay ,and it went for 440£s.Im surprised it made that much.It was described as belonging to elite formations.my gut feeling is they where ju

Default helmet carrier on ebay

Guys there was a lovely leather helmet carrier on ebay ,and it went for 440£s.Im surprised it made that much.It was described as belonging to elite formations.my gut feeling is they where just isuued to any soldier when available.can someone verify that?I would love one but couldnt justifythe price ,guys that s the price of a trip to las vegas for gods sake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet carrier on ebay
    P
    Many

Default Re: helmet carrier on ebay

If it's the one I saw posted on another forum , it's far to be a one looker IMHO .
    For a good one , 440 is pretty low because they are as rare as heen teeth (I have one and only saw few others )!!!
    The original ones I know are all field made (or made at a unit level) . Be careful as a lot of "factory" stamped carrying straps you can find (often in VG condition) in fact are fakes !