Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Police decals

Article about: Was needing some opinions, I think their good but want to double check on these police decal, I know the configuration is ok on the helmet. Hoping the decals are originals. Sorry for small p

Default Police decals

Was needing some opinions, I think their good but want to double check on these police decal, I know the configuration is ok on the helmet. Hoping the decals are originals. Sorry for small pics

thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police decals   Police decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police decals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police decals

I know they aren't the best pics in the world, but does anything stand out on these decals indicating yea or nay

thanks

?

The decals dont look like they are in the right spot, and from your photos it looks like decals under the paint.

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    The decals dont look like they are in the right spot, and from your photos it looks like decals under the paint.
    I've seen several helmets with the decals placed like this, I believe it's alright, I'm also thinking there was originally another set on it at one time, not sure if they are under the paint or not. There is probably a luftschutz decal under the paint on the front. I won't have the helmet in hand to look at until tomorrow. My main concern is that they are period applied decals.

thanks