Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Helmet?

Article about: Can anyone help me identify what type helmet this is and an approximate value? Along with other letters and numbers on the tag on the inside rim reads 1902. Any and all information is apprec

?

Default Italian Helmet?

Can anyone help me identify what type helmet this is and an approximate value? Along with other letters and numbers on the tag on the inside rim reads 1902. Any and all information is appreciated and thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Helmet?   Italian Helmet?  

Italian Helmet?   Italian Helmet?  

?

Default Re: Italian Helmet?

it's a nice ww2 M33 italian helmet with front insignia. it seems it was restored from a refurbished helmet used postwar. Nice!

?

Quote by Zeller View Post
    it's a nice ww2 M33 italian helmet with front insignia. it seems it was restored from a refurbished helmet used postwar. Nice!
    Thank you sir! Would you be able to give an approximate value?

?

Hi, I don't collect italian helmets, but I'll invite some fellow collectors here and I am pretty sure they will help you. I would say anyway above 100 euro .

?

I did some further research and it seems I was a bit conservative on the price. It worths more than I quoted. It is a nice Carabinieri (Military Police) helmet, named. Regards Zeller