Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain

Article about: Got this in from an auction I won from an AH in Germany earlier this month, and while it's smaller than I thought it was based on the photos (and in doing a bit of digging the photos the AH

Default Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain

Got this in from an auction I won from an AH in Germany earlier this month, and while it's smaller than I thought it was based on the photos (and in doing a bit of digging the photos the AH took were very close up making them look bigger but they are appropriately sized when comparing to other Hitler Nymophenburg pieces).

My guess is they're part of a coffee/tea set rather than luncheon or dinner based on the size of the plates and the bowl (which I believe is probably a sugar cube bowl).

Best part of it is is that when I emailed Nymphenburg to inquire about the pattern, they were able to confirm that it was order by Frau Ribbentrop in 1936 the Von Ribbentrop was appointed ambassador to London.

​​​​​​​Now I need to find some diplomatic embassy silver pieces to go with it that are the appropriate size. lol.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain   Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain  

Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain   Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain  

Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain   Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ribbentrop Diplomatic Nymphenburg Porcelain
    P
    Many