Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap

Article about: White top summer visor cap by Clemens Wagner for Flight personnel.... It is one I have owned for quite a while, but did some new photos this morning. (I was trying a darker lighting to try a

Default Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap

White top summer visor cap by Clemens Wagner for Flight personnel....

It is one I have owned for quite a while, but did some new photos this morning.
    (I was trying a darker lighting to try and capture the white top without washing out the photos).

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap   Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap  

Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap   Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap
    P
    Many

Some earlier photos with a lighter background...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap   Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap  

Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap   Luftwaffe CW white top Flight OR/NCO visor cap  

I like the variation of the 'schwingen' on the CW visor cap.

Here is another white top for flight I have with the normal type of 'Schwingen' attached.
    This one is by Pekuro

Bob

Very nice visors Bob, I love white tops but unfortunately I only own one Flak made by Carl Isken and if I have to sell my goodies down the road I'll definitely keep it .

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.