Kpemig.de - Top
Display your banner here

June 11th sale @bamfords

Article about: Thought I would share a few pics of my June 11th sale. Online now: Bamfords Auctioneers & Valuers | The Derby Saleroom Medals, Militaria and Firearms Auction Cheers, Ade.

Default June 11th sale @bamfords

Thought I would share a few pics of my June 11th sale. Online now:

Bamfords Auctioneers & Valuers | The Derby Saleroom Medals, Militaria and Firearms Auction

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What a great job Ade!
    I'd probably go broke working there, I'd find so many interesting things there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ade,

Some wonderful looking items for the auction. I am almost tempted to place a few bids on some items...

Smitty

Very nice indeed

The sale went very very well yesterday!

I am now accepting consignments for my September sale. Cut off dates for entries is July 31st 2024.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!