Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.

Article about: Hello all, I am very curious about this EKM since I am very sceptical about this particular one (comparing to most considered original). I have permission to show this one on Warrelics and h

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.
    P
    Many

?

Perhaps other members on the Wehrmacht award forum can look up his topic. I can't do that because I'm not a paying member.Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.

Quote by Daarom View Post
    I already spoke to the seller. And I told him I thought this was a fake ekm. He wrote to me asking if I could prove that to him. I then sent him several links with my explanation. He then told me that the ekm was considered original on the Wehrmacht forum. I then asked him if all the answers he had received were positive. I didn't hear from him again after that. It may be that 1 or 2 members on the aforementioned forum have said that it could be an original ekm. But also that other members have said it is a fake. It also happens that there are mixed feelings among the members. And if you then take a screenshot of 1 positive answer and leave out the rest. Then you have proof of authenticity that is not correct. Or he made it up. His so-called proof. I do know that his original so called original ekm has been for sale for 3 months and still hasn't been sold. The price of 275 euros cannot be the reason. Because that is cheap for an original Gen. Seyffardt EKM. I think.But maybe I'm wrong.But whatever it is. I have no interest in this ekm.
    I talked to him too and the fact that the EKM is for sale for so long put me off too. I am not a member of WAF either so I couldn't check the original post. But he did allow me to post it here, the fact that he wasn't opposed to that and actually provided me uncensored pictures to post tells me he might not try to scam people and is somehow convinced the EKM is genuine. However, simply cherry picking and believing 2 unbased opinions on the WAF is also a possibility of course.

?

I'm a WAF member but I did not find the thread. Anyway this kind of "Seyffardt" was always considered fake by the EKM collectors community. I repeat also exist in alu with the same ungrave. Unfortunatly many of them was sold by different international sellers.

General Seyffardt ekm have been widely faked and I also believe the example in #1 is not original. In any case it wouldn't be one I would buy myself.

?

Thank you for the link. I like it a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2