Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)

Article about: Hi all, Hope this is the right place for this! I'm wanting to put together a uniform or two, but I need some help identifying a few bits and pieces. First thing I need help with is; I've don

Default Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)

Hi all,

Hope this is the right place for this! I'm wanting to put together a uniform or two, but I need some help identifying a few bits and pieces.
    First thing I need help with is;
    Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)
    I've done as much research into it as I can, but I don't have a number of resources I wish I did (uniform stitching guides etc), but I've been able to find a few details re; the uniform, such as the beret being part of Naval Infantry Nurse uniform, from a postcard about a Hero of the Soviet Uniform, and the bag being a common pattern online (although I haven't been able to find a name of it). The skirt isn't WW2 standard issue, I know that much, and I'm not sure how much of it would've been handmade, or if it was from the post-war period instead (as I have seen pictures of combat nurses helping soldiers while in skirts from around the period.) The tunic is a pretty easy find though, as it just appears to be a standard infantry piece with WW2 era shoulder boards with the straps designating rank - armband looks to be standard fare too.

I also need some help identifying a coat - it's an internal troop piece from the shoulderboards and collar tabs, but I just need some help figuring what the model would be, as I've had a hard time finding single breasted Soviet greatcoats, so if anyone has a name I can search to find one like this, it would be much appreciated.

Hope you all can help, and I'll make sure to get some pictures of any finished uniform I put together from this research!
    Thank you in advance, as well

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help identifying a few uniform pieces (greatcoat and possible nurses uniform)
    P
    Many

Hello

The coat wear m69 shoulder board from MVD

The nurse uniform look post war with M55 shoulder board

Best

Bruno

Hello, the coat is the standard M69 winter coat for enlisted men in the Soviet Army. (no badges are worn on coats so I advise removing the badge). Soviet Officers coats are double breasted and they are way more common at the moment for some reason so that might be the reason you couldn't find this one. I hope this information is helpful to you even though it is a bit late.

Cheers

Ege