Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.

Article about: Hello all, I am very curious about this EKM since I am very sceptical about this particular one (comparing to most considered original). I have permission to show this one on Warrelics and h

Default Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.

Hello all,

I am very curious about this EKM since I am very sceptical about this particular one (comparing to most considered original).
    I have permission to show this one on Warrelics and hopefully it will result in some educational value as well.
    (rope not original)

Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt. Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.

Cheers!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.
    P
    Many

Typical fake one.

?

I agree. They was also made in alu.

What makes it the typical fake? The capital font? Most that are considered real don't have it from what I have seen on the forum. But someone also mentioned that all capital is rare but not impossible.

?

This is mine.
    Many collectors said that some of this kind of original tags was found (unusued) without the rear rollnummer, that was added later.
    I have got some dubts but, probably, mine it is one of these.
    Gen. Seyffardt 13.Ndl.SS.Pz.Gren.Rgt.

?

Are you the seller of this EKM on the Dutch sales site Marktplaats? Or are you possibly interested in purchasing this ekm? If you are the seller, I already notified you on Markplaats about 2 months ago. And then sent you some links.

?

Hello Daarom, I don't know if you are asking to me...anyway, no I'm not a seller and this tag, in my collection from several years, sorry, is not for sell.
    On the contrary, if your question is for ComradeYouri, my apologyze.

Quote by Daarom View Post
    Are you the seller of this EKM on the Dutch sales site Marktplaats? Or are you possibly interested in purchasing this ekm? If you are the seller, I already notified you on Markplaats about 2 months ago. And then sent you some links.
    I am not the seller but I have asked him to allow me to post this. I was interested, yes.
    But even if I was pretty sure it was a fake, I think it's never a bad thing to shine some more light on these very rare EKM's.

?

I already spoke to the seller. And I told him I thought this was a fake ekm. He wrote to me asking if I could prove that to him. I then sent him several links with my explanation. He then told me that the ekm was considered original on the Wehrmacht forum. I then asked him if all the answers he had received were positive. I didn't hear from him again after that. It may be that 1 or 2 members on the aforementioned forum have said that it could be an original ekm. But also that other members have said it is a fake. It also happens that there are mixed feelings among the members. And if you then take a screenshot of 1 positive answer and leave out the rest. Then you have proof of authenticity that is not correct. Or he made it up. His so-called proof. I do know that his original so called original ekm has been for sale for 3 months and still hasn't been sold. The price of 275 euros cannot be the reason. Because that is cheap for an original Gen. Seyffardt EKM. I think.But maybe I'm wrong.But whatever it is. I have no interest in this ekm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast