Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS cap review

Article about: I'm posting this for a buddy of mine, he had shown me an SS cap he may purchase. Something about it just didn't sit right with me so I thought I would post here in hopes of helping him out a

Default SS cap review

I'm posting this for a buddy of mine, he had shown me an SS cap he may purchase. Something about it just didn't sit right with me so I thought I would post here in hopes of helping him out and preventing a mistake from being made. Any thoughts on this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS cap review   SS cap review  

SS cap review   SS cap review  

SS cap review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap review
    P
    Many

?

IMO this is a reproduction. I'm sure the experts will chime in. The interior SS marking FABRIC and insignia don't look correct IMO.

Tim

I thought the interior looked abit off

Not a good one, there is no era SS stamp like whats seen on the fabric interior and as well, wrong fabric too.

Hey rich thanks for chiming in. I had a feeling the interior was quite contrived. But was unsure as I am not as knowledgeable as I should be in this field. A friend of mine said he was about to pull the trigger on this and I told him he better hold off for a few ... he told me the seller offered money back if it wasn't legitimate.... That in and of itself sounded suspicious to me....

Thank you

he told me the seller offered money back if it wasn't legitimate.... That in and of itself sounded suspicious to me....

I agree that the item is not genuine but since when is a moneyback guarantee suspicious??

Sorry it's just the way it was described to me. And a thing I've heard sellers say even when in doubt of their own items authenticity

Better to know up front instead of going through the hassle of sending money, item sent, then sent back and then waiting for a refund. Then post as well as insurance, discover up front and be a happy camper with little to no hassle and time waste.

My buddy wasn't too pleased. He did not buy it. But I suspect the seller knows it's bad

?

This is a nice one for Germanophones: Mütze?fabric!! Look up what factory is in German!