Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Alot to Unpack - M42(2)

Article about: Good morning everyone, As requested, I have divided the lot of my collection into single posts. I am seeking opinions as to the authenticity of each helmet. All the helmets have been acquire

Default Alot to Unpack - M42(2)

Good morning everyone,
    As requested, I have divided the lot of my collection into single posts. I am seeking opinions as to the authenticity of each helmet. All the helmets have been acquired through various sources online. Furthermore, I'm most interested to know if I have at a minimum genuine shells. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures.

*Note* This one I'm particularly weary of due to how new everything looks but I'm hoping at least the shell may stand a chance?

V/r,

Michael

Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)Alot to Unpack - M42(2)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alot to Unpack - M42(2)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The helmet is a complete restoration. Liner, decal and chin strap are reproductions. Paint is new.

The shell is real though
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yep, total reproduction. Only the shell is original - which looks to be in decent condition.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions. This was my very first purchase; lessons learned as I will carry this in mind for future purchases.

I see helmets "restored" by some guy on eBay all the time, I think this is one of his, too. He always uses these older-ish repro liners and usually takes crappy photos.
    Luis