Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I Need your help - HJ and DJ buckles

Article about: I am hard at work on the book again in all of my spare time. The books I am doing ( 1 each for HJ and DJ) will show every known maker, marking, metal type and variation of HJ and DJ buckle t

Default I Need your help - HJ and DJ buckles

I am hard at work on the book again in all of my spare time. The books I am doing ( 1 each for HJ and DJ) will show every known maker, marking, metal type and variation of HJ and DJ buckle that is known to me. I hold over 400 buckles in my collection and I need your help! I am currently making files ( XLS, Numbers, PDF) of my full collection and I will email it to anyone who is willing to help.

HOW YOU CAN HELP...
    I email you my files which are broken down by metal type ( nickel, aluminum, nickel steel, painted steel , nickel over brass, zinc) and you compare what you have in your collection to my list. If you have anything that isn't on my list you contact me as soon as possible with a description and pics and I will have a look. If it is a different maker, marking etc. I would love to showcase it in the book and give credit ( TO : YOU: YOUR COLLECTION under the photos and description)
    I want the book to be the most complete reference available on all known buckles.
    So I would greatly appreciate your help and time to check your HJ and DJ buckles against mine. Also in return I will be happy to send you pics of buckles from my list if you see something that interests you.

Please either PM me or just post your email here as a reply if you dont mind it being public.

Thank you all in advance for the help!!
    Chad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Need your help - HJ and DJ buckles
    P
    Many