Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

German army panzer wrap help.

Article about: I would like some help, thoughts and opinions on the authenticity of this WWII German Army Panzer Wrap that I am contemplating on acquiring. The jacket seems to be for an NCO or Officer. Ful

?

Default German army panzer wrap help.

I would like some help, thoughts and opinions on the authenticity of this WWII German Army Panzer Wrap that I am contemplating on acquiring. The jacket seems to be for an NCO or Officer. Fully Lined with black material and stamped in white ink. The jacket appears to be in a large size. The NCO shoulder boards and collar tabs with skulls are piped in pink. Nice silver bullion wire Breast Eagle.
    These are the only photos I have but any help, thoughts about its authenticity would be greatly appreciated.

German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.German army panzer wrap help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German army panzer wrap help.
    P
    Many

Hello!

To me it’s a big fat NO! There are several things that I don’t like:

1: it has an RB number with very non standard lining. Any factory produced pazer wrap would not be fully lined. In fact, I have seen one maybe two tailor made ones that were fully lined. Take a look on any reputable dealer site and compare the one pictured. You will find that originals will be lined only in the front with belt hook supports and a thin tube holding the adjustment ties.

2: the general “cut” of the tunicis just terrible. Originals are very well fitted (even factory produced ones). The one pictured looks like a hefty bag with panzer insignia.

3: the breast eagle is a poor fake.

I’m sure others will find different details, but these are the ones I noticed

?

Thanks for your thoughts. Greatly appreciated.