Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)

Article about: A purchase from about 10 years ago - on impulse. It came out of a dealer's box and as soon as I saw it I had to buy it. There is no question on authenticity. My goal at one time was to creat

Default Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)

A purchase from about 10 years ago - on impulse. It came out of a dealer's box and as soon as I saw it I had to buy it. There is no question on authenticity. My goal at one time was to create an entire display around this Bluse but that never came together. It has sat in storage for a decade so it was time to take it out and photograph again. I welcome any comments on this type of HBT Bluse. Thanks for any observations. Neil

Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)
    P
    Many

Thank you for posting this fekdbluse Neil. May I ask if it's possible to also show the inside for construction detail please?

Some internal photos as requested.

Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)

And the back of the Bluse interior and exterior.

Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)Luftwaffe Feldbluse (HBT)

Thank you very much Neil. For those who are uniform collectors it is worth noting that although some might look upon HBT as almost "work wear" the quality of assembly/tailoring is stil very high. Thank you for displaying this one Neil.

This looks like the army style HBT uniform. I’ll happily be corrected, but dont the luftwaffe ones have pleated chest pockets? Not saying its fake or a post-war creation, just an observation.

I welcome more comments. I've been looking at HBT uniforms including those identified as Heer. It may be that this example is a Heer type Bluse. The insignia appear to be period sewn and match the condition of the Bluse. I don't think it is a post war creation. Neil

I love that tunic!! I'm not much of a Luftwaffe collector, but I think the hbt looks fantastic. I actually hope I can find one like this myself! Thanks for sharing a great piece of history!

-Pete