Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion

Article about: Hi Larry, The pics of the dagger aren’t that great either… but here they’re. Somebody purchased both pieces shortly after I made the initial purchase. So, somebody didn’t do their ho

Default Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion

Hi Larry,

The pics of the dagger aren’t that great either… but here they’re. Somebody purchased both pieces shortly after I made the initial purchase. So, somebody didn’t do their homework on the document… let’s see if the dagger holds water. I never posted pics of the dagger because it sold before I could do it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion   Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion  

Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion   Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion  

Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion   Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model for discussion
    P
    Many

Looks like the sale didn’t happen, at least for the dagger... because it’s back for sale.

Quote by 26Intrepid View Post
    Looks like the sale didn’t happen, at least for the dagger... because it’s back for sale.
    Hi there.

I would start a new thread in the link below to ask about the dagger -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/luftwaffe/

Hello Willmore... thank you.

I would start another post, but I’m no longer interested. I just have a bad feeling about the seller. I only added those photos because Mr Anderson asked to see it. Otherwise, I would’ve just left them out. Maybe the person that bought them read this thread and backed out before making the deal.

Again, I hope I’m not violating protocol.. if somebody wants me to post there I will.

Thanks again for the post,
    D

The dagger pictures aren't great, and I think you were right in backing away from this and the document. The blade officianados might chime in, but the definition on the Adler cross guard looks somewhat poor compared to others I have seen.

Quote by 26Intrepid View Post
    Hello Willmore... thank you.

I would start another post, but I’m no longer interested. I just have a bad feeling about the seller. I only added those photos because Mr Anderson asked to see it. Otherwise, I would’ve just left them out. Maybe the person that bought them read this thread and backed out before making the deal.

Again, I hope I’m not violating protocol.. if somebody wants me to post there I will.

Thanks again for the post,
    D
    Hi D.

That is likely a good decision you decided not to buy the dagger.

That is fine, the pictures of the dagger are ok here because they help the thread.

Kind regards,

Will.