Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

G'day from the NSW South Coast

Article about: G'day from the NSW South Coast, I'm a militaria collector and have been since the age of 7. My focus was originally Unit Marked Pattern 1907 bayonets but I've since broadened that out to bay

Default G'day from the NSW South Coast

G'day from the NSW South Coast, I'm a militaria collector and have been since the age of 7. My focus was originally Unit Marked Pattern 1907 bayonets but I've since broadened that out to bayonets and swords and my collection now extends to about 4000 bayonets and a hundred or so swords. I also developed an interest in WW1 German stahlhelm and now have a couple of hundred of those too. That said, like most of us who are afflicted with this addiction, I'm easily tempted by other interesting items, bino's compasses and to be honest, anything that interests me at the time. The true definition of an addict.

As for me, I'm an ex British Army officer, with an Infantry background and 28 years service, I operated on every continent on the planet with the exception of Antarctica, although if you count South Georgia as that, then I can tick that box as well. I use fleabay to sell items I have replaced in the collection or are dispensing with and take real pleasure in communicating with other collectors and those who share my addiction.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement G'day from the NSW South Coast
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome. That sounds like an impressive collection! Looking forward to seeing it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks MAP

Hello and welcome aboard.

Kind regards,

Will.