Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Non Combatant WW1 EK2

Article about: A nice clean example of a Non Combatant EK2. Not sure if it is wartime, but suspect post WW1 made A Max Show 2024 pick up at a nice price too

MAP
    ?

Default Non Combatant WW1 EK2

A nice clean example of a Non Combatant EK2. Not sure if it is wartime, but suspect post WW1 made

A Max Show 2024 pick up at a nice price too

Non Combatant WW1 EK2

Non Combatant WW1 EK2

Non Combatant WW1 EK2

Non Combatant WW1 EK2

Non Combatant WW1 EK2

- - ------- - -

Sorry. Last photo shouldn't have been added. That is for a nice Imperial Enamel that will be posted later
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Non Combatant WW1 EK2
    P
    Many

Another nice pickup Michael. Looks to be great condition too! I like the background you’ve used as well as it’s quite neutral and think it would work for a lot of future photo shoots. Looks like galvanised steel.

Andy

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Another nice pickup Michael. Looks to be great condition too! I like the background you’ve used as well as it’s quite neutral and think it would work for a lot of future photo shoots. Looks like galvanised steel.

Andy
    Very good eye Andy. It is galvanised steel. I thought it was good for the EK. Glad you liked the cross. I have another EK2 non combatant on lay a way. But that one is very special...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice find Michael.
    Is the cross marked? It looks like it could be a Meybauer made piece.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice find Michael.
    Unfortunately no markings on the ring.

Nice find Michael.
    I agree, nice find Michael.
    Because of the "hump"?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Have you had a close look at the ribbon? Blacklighted and checked the thread closely? This stuff has been heavily faked.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Because of the "hump"?
    Ralph.
    It uses the Godet / Meybauer style core. The frame does have the hump which Godet
    does not have and the frame beading is thicker, heavier looking than on Godet crosses.
    The inner corners look like they might match but they are not well defined so I can
    not say for sure.

Meybauer is my best guess so far.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

It uses the Godet / Meybauer style core. The frame does have the hump which Godet
    does not have and the frame beading is thicker, heavier looking than on Godet crosses.
    The inner corners look like they might match but they are not well defined so I can
    not say for sure.

Meybauer is my best guess so far.
    Will a better photo of the beading help Greg?

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Because of the "hump"?
    Ralph.

Thanks Ralph. This was one of the only ones at the show

Quote by VtwinVince View Post
    Have you had a close look at the ribbon? Blacklighted and checked the thread closely? This stuff has been heavily faked.
    Yes, the ribbon was looked at under a loop and black light tested. I was careful. The seller was happy to have it checked out. Showed it to my friend and well respected Imperial Awards author and another Imperial awards collector /dealer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast