Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stolen items

Article about: Gents Please keep your eyes open for someone selling a set of awards. Shipped via USPS Postal Service with signature required. Tracking shows the package was signed for and delivered but it

MAP
    ?

Default Stolen items

Gents

Please keep your eyes open for someone selling a set of awards. Shipped via USPS Postal Service with signature required.

Tracking shows the package was signed for and delivered but it never was and signature the post office showed has on record is not of the intended recipient.

Location was Laurel Maryland

1000110323.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wow, Michael.
    That's a lot of stuff to go missing in one package.
    I hope it turns up somewhere.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Thanks. This isn't mine but a friend.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Good news. The package arrived a day late.

That's great news Michael but I'd still be pissed
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

MAP
    ?

Quote by SHEMP H View Post
    That's great news Michael but I'd still be pissed
    I agree. There was definitely some "messing" around. One more innocent/lazy scenario and one less innocent scenario.

Lucky the recipient immediately reported the situation and filed a claim, potentially putting a bright spotlight on the situation

?

It happens, I have had multiple packages that have 'Been Delivered' and show up a day or two late, that is a horrible, sinking feeling, the U.S.P.S. has a very long and bad history with me and others, they lost / misdelivered a packet of photos worth $325.00. recently, I also use the Postal service app, ask the vendor to use your cell phone number on the address label, that saved my once when my parcel was delivered to the wrong address, the person was kind enough to text and call me.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

That's a good idea G.

Not sure if they sign the package themselves and mark as delivered to meet on time quotas or something but really makes no sense. And if there is a true theft I would think it is rarely if ever the mail carrier but someone in the distribution areas

For the record, my mailman is fantastic! LoL

?

I have had them post a note on my front door stating we missed them when trying to deliver a 'signature required' item, funny thing is we were home and we saw the postal carrier put the notice on our door without a knock or ringing of the doorbell on our security camera's, I went outside and inquired about my package and had to walk three blocks to his truck with him to get it, they had NO intention that day of dropping off my parcel, I stated we cameras and that has never happened since..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I have had them post a note on my front door stating we missed them when trying to deliver a 'signature required' item, funny thing is we were home and we saw the postal carrier put the notice on our door without a knock or ringing of the doorbell on our security camera's, I went outside and inquired about my package and had to walk three blocks to his truck with him to get it, they had NO intention that day of dropping off my parcel, I stated we cameras and that has never happened since..
    ROFL... Almost the same thing happened to me a few years back when my regular mailman. Was on vacation. They guy couldn't be be bothered carrying the package!