Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Ppk rzm party official

Article about: Picked this rzm party official ppk up. Serial number range in the correct range. Im thinking 1935 manufacture but maybe one of you knows for sure. Holster and 2 mags came with it. Not sure o

I believe I responded to your statement that the Org Books contained no information about pistols in the other NSDAP formations with my comments in this post on a similar thread.
    Walther PPK, RZM Marked
    You will note this information from a copy of the clothing regulations of the NSKK.Ppk rzm party officialPpk rzm party official

Quote by Poloberst View Post
    I believe I responded to your statement that the Org Books contained no information about pistols in the other NSDAP formations with my comments in this post on a similar thread.
    Walther PPK, RZM Marked
    You will note this information from a copy of the clothing regulations of the NSKK.Ppk rzm party officialPpk rzm party official
    Nice text, but it's a shame that there is no mention of which model of pistol it is and certainly not that the NSKK leaders carry a RZM marked Walther PP(K).

This is comical. You were assuming that I believe RZM PPKs were used by other formations of the NSDAP besides Political Leaders. I only mentioned that they were offered for sale to other formations. I have a copy of such an offering from an SA Verordnungsblatt. The only other documented use of RZM PPKs was the early German security formation as the pistols ended up in RSHA inventory.

And I thought you were insisting that there was no pistol use/issue to other party formations as shown in the Org Book.

I guess we had a major failure of communication. You must have an excellent collection and much knowledge. I would like to meet you sometime. From Chicagoland, to you ever attend the SOS in Louisville in February? Perhaps we can meet at my table or yours if you have one?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6