Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck

Article about: Colleagues, I need your help in collecting information about GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck. Thanks to Gwar's colleagues and others and the information they published, I was able to sum

?

Default GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck

Colleagues, I need your help in collecting information about GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck. Thanks to Gwar's colleagues and others and the information they published, I was able to summarize it and add a little of my own. Any additional information is welcome.

Ernst Lambek (29.8.1881-11.07.1943)

Lambek, after the First World War, had the rank of major. In 1934 he entered service in the RAD. In 1937, with the rank of OberstArbeitführer, he served in Arbeitgau 1. On 11/22/39 he was transferred from Arbeitgau 1 to Arbeitgau 7. In May 1942, Lambek was already in the rank of GeneralArbeitführer. In February 1943, Lambek became seriously ill and could not even attend the ceremonial events. And already in May 1943 he resigned due to illness and died in July of this year.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck  
    Attached Images Attached Images GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck  GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck  GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck
    P
    Many

?

Hello den70, what exactly are you looking for, it seems you have almost everything that I have published on Axis History Forum, I share freely on that Forum, as to what are your intentions with any added information (book)?
    I have several pages that have yet to be publicly posted.. With regards, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck   GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Gwar, thanks for the addition. Of course, I saw your posts on various forums, but since there is less information about this general, I decided to create a new topic. Perhaps additional information will be added to it. My interest in this case is due to the fact that I was lucky enough to have a Lambeck hewer in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck   GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck  

?

I will take a look into my files and see what I can add, did the Hewer come with provenance? I will leave you with an excerpt from a Feldpost Brief, when Generalarbeitsführer Leonhard Munzert assumed Arbeitsgau VII, it explains what you already know perhaps.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck  

?

Unfortunately, there is no special provenance. Included with the hewer with a hanger was a badge, a box and a couple of photos. As we all understand, it is difficult to prove the originality of the inscription. But based on my experience and knowledge, I believe in engraving more than I don’t. Thank you very much for the article, I hope that you can find more interesting information in your files.

Gwar, tell me what kind of badge this is. Thank you

Last edited by den70; 06-27-2024 at 08:39 AM.

?

den70 / honordagger, the file pertaining to Generalarbeitsführer Lambeck is 700 pages, not including period newspaper articles, later this afternoon I will delve into those, until then, here is a close up of the badge worn by Lambeck from my personal photo archives, perhaps one of the members here can identify and add the criteria for its bestowment. G

The stick pin RAD badge is a remembrance of service badge.

?

Gwar, as always your information is priceless. Thank you, I will wait for new information

?

Hello, I have skimmed through about 220 pages this far, Arbeitsgau VII (Schleswig-Holstein), their Feldpostbrief although quite historical and fascinating, were quite bland in nature, there are some photos in certain issues, and some are devoid of any whatsoever.. Can you translate German ?

?

A fundraiser for Lambeck's 60th Birthday...

Slight variation may be present in the translation..

Donation for the birthday of the Gauführer

'Generalarbeitsführer Lambeck ended his 60th year of life on 28.8.41. On the occasion of this day, the leaders, workmen and employees of the Arbeitsgau VII organized a collection, which has the sum of RM 9,412.49', it seems the funds were then donated to the German Red Cross..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast