Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 Labeflasche

Article about: A super cool canteen I just picked up. Great condition and marked and all matching CFL35 (Carl Feldhaus, Aluminium und Metallwarenfabrik, Lüdenscheid 1935) This one is unique for the RLM (R

Default RLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 Labeflasche

A super cool canteen I just picked up. Great condition and marked and all matching CFL35 (Carl Feldhaus, Aluminium und Metallwarenfabrik, Lüdenscheid 1935)

This one is unique for the RLM (Reichs-Luftfahrt-Ministerium) markings which I’ve only seen rarely on 1933/34 dated equipment. But what really stood out to me are the “Reichs-Eigentum” or Reichs Property markings, I’ve personally never seen them on a canteen before.

Just a cool set I wanted to share and hopefully show something new to you gents.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

RLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 LabeflascheRLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 Labeflasche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLM/Reichs-Eigentum CFL35 Labeflasche
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think your cornering the market on these!

Beautiful example
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can’t help myself! I see one I don’t have and, well you know the feeling, I gotta have it lol!