Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle

Article about: Here’s a pretty sweet tunic I just picked up, it’s absolutely perfect for what I have wanted in my collection and it fits perfectly with my collection of transitional equipment. It has n

Default 1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle

Here’s a pretty sweet tunic I just picked up, it’s absolutely perfect for what I have wanted in my collection and it fits perfectly with my collection of transitional equipment.

It has not been modified except for the eagle which was applied in the transition from Reichswehr to Wehrmacht. It’s also made from a moleskin material which is apparently very scarce. It has matching shoulder boards also made from moleskin material so probably the original set for the tunic. It’s Depo marked Berlin 1931 and has some other markings that I’m unaware of the meaning, maybe unit markings.

1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle

1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle
    P
    Many

Now I know this is the uniform section so my hands are up, but I had to share the stuff I plan on using with this tunic to make a mannequin depicting a Infantryman in the transitional period from Reichswehr to Wehrmacht.

1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle1931 Reichswehr Tunic With Early Eagle