Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminum Eickhorn for review

Article about: Textbook example with a very nice blade.

?

Default Aluminum Eickhorn for review

Textbook example with a very nice blade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Eickhorn for review   Aluminum Eickhorn for review  

Aluminum Eickhorn for review   Aluminum Eickhorn for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum Eickhorn for review
    P
    Many

?

HELLO.
    hello
    hello

Hello Dodge...you are not forgotten and I will take a look at this after work tonight.

Others will be along shortly to comment as well.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-03-2023 at 05:18 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by FDodge View Post
    HELLO.
    hello
    hello
    Haha, like in the other forum, I guess most collectors don't know how rare this piece really is. I don't think there are many collectors out there who have this type in their collection.

Beatiful and rare piece!

Regards
    Danny

A beautiful example of an exceedingly rare variation, well done!

?

Lovely textbook alu Eick type 1, one of the rarest armies to find, and this one is in great condition!
    I have found a couple myself the last 6 years, but they are very hard to find!
    Congratz on this beauty! a centerpiece in every army dagger collection!
    Here is the last one i picked up about a month ago.
    Due to the fact that aluminium is way softer then iron they abandoned this alu project, they finnished it off with an iron scabbard with first type style scabbardbands.

Cheers
    Ger
    Aluminum Eickhorn for reviewAluminum Eickhorn for reviewAluminum Eickhorn for review
    Aluminum Eickhorn for reviewAluminum Eickhorn for reviewAluminum Eickhorn for review

Lightning strikes twice !!
    A Great supportive example
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

FDodge, Great aluminum Eick! Took me a long time to find mine and it’s not nearly as nice as yours! Ger you show a nice example too! Best, Kevin.