Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

the LOST GERMAN GIRL, who is she ? Help needed

Article about: The GERMAN LOST GIRL: who is she? What is her name? And many more unanswered questions This girl was filmed walking with german soldiers who escape from the Red Army and who surrendered to t

Just go to u-tube and type in "Lost German Girl" and there are a couple of videos on her.

She's never been "found" nor has she come forward in the past years.

She was seen with surrendering German troops near Pilsen on the Czech border.

She was last filmed sitting in a field applying a cloth to her wounded eye.

After this, nobody knows what happened to her?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement the LOST GERMAN GIRL, who is she ? Help needed
    P
    Many

Aside from the thousand yard stare in the reconstructed photo, she was a bit of a looker!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

If she surrendered to the Americans with the other troops, I believe they were then handed over to the Russians??

But if the Americans kept them, she would have been issued with identification papers of some sort.

There was a large transport group surrendring to the yanks, including SS, was she part of this group?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIk7yUHzrQ

HD Stock Video Footage - German troops and German civilians departing Czechoslovakia after end of World War II in Europe

Nothing on the clothes she wears suggest SS, but I'm sure all tabs and other tell tale signs would have been removed.

Some say she was Luftwaffe helferin, will we ever know?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SttwE7aJoAM

The pants look military to me, including the hangers and the typical pocket for the pocket watch at the front.

Yep, they are military men's issue Keilhosen and they could easily be found any where around where she/they were stationed.

Too many numerous ideas on how she was dressed, but if she was indeed SS, would she have killed striaght away?

But she is seen walking slowly from Plisen and I'm sure no Russians where near them.

If so, they would have been panic stricken and moving a hell of a lot quicker.

Also, in some of the shots, the Red Cross are seen, and again I'm sure they would have helped with first aid?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2