Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wanted Waffen SS officer

Article about: Hello everyone, I am looking for the identity of a Waffen SS officer who is in the attached photo. This photo was taken during a medal ceremony by SS-Kriegsberichter photographer Max Büsche

?

Default Wanted Waffen SS officer

Hello everyone, I am looking for the identity of a Waffen SS officer who is in the attached photo. This photo was taken during a medal ceremony by SS-Kriegsberichter photographer Max Büschel taken in Russia or Italy in 1943. This officer would have belonged to the leibstandarte Adolf Hitler regiment. Thanks for your help.

Wanted Waffen SS officer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wanted Waffen SS officer
    P
    Many

Looks like a picture made from a well know person not just a random member . Keeping that in mind i looked for more "famous" members and found a name, Joachim Peiper....

Wanted Waffen SS officer

Not 100% convinced (95...

I do not think this is Jochen Peiper, but it could be his bat. adjutant, Hauptsturmführer Werner Wolff. I see 3 pips on the rank board, would fit. He got the Knight's Cross in August ( Peiper got it in March ) of 1943 but there is no KC so must be before this time...

It could also be Obersturmführer Hans Stübing, commander of 2./SS Panzer regiment 1 ...?

Facially he looks like Christian Tychsen, before his facial injuries Tychsen, Christian. | WW2 Gravestone
    Paul

to me he looks the same, smile and nose seems the same ( to me ) different angle

other pictures....

Wanted Waffen SS officer
    Wanted Waffen SS officer
    Wanted Waffen SS officer
    Wanted Waffen SS officer
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Belgium ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Belgium

Provincial Domain Bokrijk - World Wild Schooling

I believe

Tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wanted Waffen SS officer  

This guys injury makes him "famous" on the net...hard to find a "before" picture... You have one?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast