Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Griffin Militaria

Article about: Just so everyone is aware. Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums Ralph.

I've bought several things from Mr. Griffin in the last couple of years with no issue. At least once that I can recall, the actual shipping ended up being less than I was charged, and he refunded the difference right away, unprompted, even though it was only a few dollars. I don't know what happened in the particular situation in question, but I'm only relaying my personal experience for the sake of visibility.

I've purchased several items from Daniel Griffin over the years. Every item I purchased was authentic and well worth what he was asking. I routinely watch his site. Got busy a couple of weeks ago and missed a Vietnam era USMC SS & PH pair. So, diligence pays dividends. Bottom line Daniel is very reputable, and I would not hesitate buying form him in the future.

?

Just to add, I sent and sold him my entire RAD collection, after a few days for him to authenticate the items, he wired the $$$ to my bank account. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Daniel is a straight up guy. I once noticed that he had a ribbon that was misidentified. I contacted him and he removed the item for sale in order for him or his staff to edit the write up and make proper corrections.

I have bought some great items from Daniel in the past and will continue to do so in the future

Smitty

Recommended Seller...

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Goes to show, no matter the source, the onus is on the buyer to do due diligence before buying.
    Guarantees are only as good as the person offering them.
    +1
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My experience with the seller is small but positive. In December 2019 I bought a double ribbon bar with the EK2 1914 and Hohenzollern VerdienstKreuz 1910 ribbons that I uploaded to the thread
    (My Kaiserreich ribbon bar collection, #162).
    The price was good and I remember that the relationship was very friendly and correct.

Regards
    Santi
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 06-16-2024 at 05:46 PM.

Update.
    Apparently Daniel has done the right thing and refunded the buyer's money.
    The thread on WAF has been closed, but is still visible.
    I don't know about the "lifetime guarantee" that used to be posted on his site though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2