Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Mathieu K

MG08/15 Steam Hose

Was there a standard length for the steam hose for the MG08/15? Were they just cut by eye, so length could vary?

Thank you very much.

06-27-2024, 01:48 AM
    SimonSorenKam

R.A.D. Labor Party flag..........

So a friend picked this R.A.D. Labor Party flag up the other day. He really liked the way it looked and he knows I collect and showed it to me. I like

06-27-2024, 12:24 AM
    den70

GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck

Colleagues, I need your help in collecting information about GeneralArbeitsführer Ernst Lambeck. Thanks to Gwar's colleagues and others and the information

06-27-2024, 12:03 AM
    Dannyjunkfish

German WWI/WWII K98k Dress Bayonet - Pretty Fancy - Cant Find Any Like This Model - ID Request

Hi guys,

I've acquired this pretty unique K98k bayonet. It came with a Kar 98B that I purchased. I can find no identical model to this one.

06-26-2024, 09:25 PM
    Terry leg

Original paint & liner on M39?

Saw this online for around $200 and I'm wondering if this is original paint.
    (Description did say it has been repainted, but didn't clarify if it

06-27-2024, 02:27 AM
    kreta1961

British pioneer short sword with saw back

Hi,
    here is a interesting edged weapon, imo.
    BLADE and Handle are very solid, it's around 70cm long
    This one came in a few years

06-26-2024, 09:22 PM
  • New Subscriber here needs help

Hello all,
    I am a new subscriber that just joined. I have been collecting primarily Olympic stuff for the last 40 years. I generally do it By buying collections for the 2 or three items I really want and put the other stuff in boxes. Anyway, it is time to start cleaning stuff out and I ran across this stuff and I have more. (It was from a lot I was collecting on Jesse Owens and is primarily from the 30's-50's and WW2). My family is heavy military so I was thinking of starting collecting Military Items for my son (He is a Major and Pilot in the US Air Force, My father was in the Navy both WW2 and Korean War and documented as being in the first Wave ashore at Iwo Jima and is buried at Calverton National Cemetary and my grandfather was in WW1 and WW2 in the US Army). All that being said The Jesse Owens stuff was verified and Authenticated and I would like to figure out if these items are real of reproduction and what their worth is.

My Questions
    1. Is there a way to tell if real or fake?
    2. Which ones are Valuable and I see stuff on ebay going for 5.00 and 2000..
    3. I know with Autographs and Sports cards there is PSA/DNA and James Spence as the standard for Authentication, Which Company is the gold standard in the Military Items word?

Any Help appreciated.Attachment 1572522Attachment 1572522
  • Facebook

MilitaryHarbor - Down
Display your banner here