Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
  • Recent forum activity

Hughes962

Thanks for adding me!

Many thanks for adding me to the Forum! I've been collecting militaria since I was a nipper, back in the 1960s, starting with my Dad's National Service

09-27-2024, 10:17 PM
    NorthEastCollector

Verwundetenabzeichen in black Real or Fake?

Hi,
    I'm fairly new to collecting so I'm deferring to the greater experience in the forum as to whether this wound badge in black is original or

09-27-2024, 11:30 PM
    K9G

Japanese flag, wood in hoist

Does anyone know why this Japanese navy flag has a wooden stick inside the upper part of the hoist?

09-27-2024, 07:33 PM
    PHYTCLUB

Arm Bands II

Hello All,
    I purchased several items from a friend who has owned them for 30 years. To his knowledge they were all supposed to be originals. Any

09-27-2024, 09:10 PM
    Bartimaerus

1941 SSh39 helmet?

Hello there,

Ive been offered a possible war time era 1941 SSh39 helmet by a coworker of mine.
    Since I only collect soviet militaria

09-27-2024, 11:33 PM
    WRF Seller

Flags wanted

Follow the wanted section

by: Kevin Only

Description: Looking to purchase any type of flag. Preferably smaller ones.

09-27-2024, 03:30 PM
  • New Subscriber here needs help

Hello all,
    I am a new subscriber that just joined. I have been collecting primarily Olympic stuff for the last 40 years. I generally do it By buying collections for the 2 or three items I really want and put the other stuff in boxes. Anyway, it is time to start cleaning stuff out and I ran across this stuff and I have more. (It was from a lot I was collecting on Jesse Owens and is primarily from the 30's-50's and WW2). My family is heavy military so I was thinking of starting collecting Military Items for my son (He is a Major and Pilot in the US Air Force, My father was in the Navy both WW2 and Korean War and documented as being in the first Wave ashore at Iwo Jima and is buried at Calverton National Cemetary and my grandfather was in WW1 and WW2 in the US Army). All that being said The Jesse Owens stuff was verified and Authenticated and I would like to figure out if these items are real of reproduction and what their worth is.

My Questions
    1. Is there a way to tell if real or fake?
    2. Which ones are Valuable and I see stuff on ebay going for 5.00 and 2000..
    3. I know with Autographs and Sports cards there is PSA/DNA and James Spence as the standard for Authentication, Which Company is the gold standard in the Military Items word?

Any Help appreciated.Attachment 1572522Attachment 1572522
  • Facebook

Adlermilitaria - Down
Display your banner here