Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

soldier Đorđo Kvržić from WW1

Article about: Hello, dear researchers, I am looking for a photograph of my great-great grandfather, Đorđo Kvržić (cca. 1885-1944), from Bosnia and Herzegovina. He was first in 1914 the soldier of the

Default soldier Đorđo Kvržić from WW1

Hello, dear researchers,

I am looking for a photograph of my great-great grandfather, Đorđo Kvržić (cca. 1885-1944), from Bosnia and Herzegovina. He was first in 1914 the soldier of the Bosnian-Herzegovian infantry regiment nr. 3 (k.u.k. BH 3). He is later mentioned in 1917 as a reserve corporal. In one document he is also mentioned as a soldier on a train in the 15th Imperial Train Battalion (vmkdo 15). Unfortunately, we do not have any of his photos. Although this is a long shot, there is a possibility that someone in the world has a photo from this period that my ancestor is in. Đorđo was also listed as Gjorgjo and Gorgjo Korzic and as Giorgsio Korzic. This was due to a mistaken interpretation of his name and surname. Besides Đorđo there were also other family members in WW1. They were, as I know, Arsenije, Simo, Jakov, and Risto Kvržić. I am also interested in their potential photos. If someone has the mentioned photos, I would sincerely be happy for them.

Thank you very much for your consideration, and may God bless you all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement soldier Đorđo Kvržić from WW1
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Hello Will, and thank you.

Kind regards,

Zdravko