Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform

Article about: A Model 1939 (last pattern) Parade Dress Uniform for NSDAP Deputy Gauleiter with Rank of Hauptdienstleiter. Wearing the GPB, Both KVK (II + I) with Swords, NSDAP Long Service Award for 10 an

Default Hauptdienstleiter der NSDAP

When the new ranks were introduced in June 1939, most of the deputy Gauleiters of the NSDAP had the rank of "Hauptdienstleiter". In the spring of 1942, of 35 deputy Gauleiters, 3 had the rank of "Oberdienstleiter", 22 "Hauptdienstleiter" and 10 "Befehlsleiter".
    Attached Images Attached Images Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform
    P
    Many

?

Sensational display of the highest quality. Well done Sammler.

Default NSDAP Parade Dress/Pistol support rig

In a circular dated June 24, 1939, the Reichsleitung informed the NSDAP associations about the newly introduced uniforms, rank insignia, armbands, etc. The cut of the PL tunics was significantly changed. The tunic was now 2 cm longer, the lapels were longer, and the collars and pockets were cut differently. The buttons had also been changed. New items were introduced included the pistol support rig in brocade and leather. It is interesting in this context that the 1939 holster was initially still used in the 1937 pattern, i.e. with an NSDAP eagle embossed into the leather of the holster flap (see photo by Dr. Ley from spring [!] 1939, which shows the holster). From around 1940, the holster was no longer made of leather, but of "Ersatz" and with a metal eagle placed on the holster flap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform   Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  

Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform   Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  

Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform   Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    ...The tunic was now 2 cm longer...
    Interesting. I didn't know the tunic started to be longer
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know the tunic started to be longer
    Translation:

"Length of the Tunic: The Tunic is 2 cm longer than before."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gauleiter Deputy Parade Dress Uniform  

?

Great info. I do find your threads, collection items and knowledge so wonderful Sammler. Thanks for sharing your expertise with us.

Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2