Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen

Article about: Hi all The badge is signed only Ges.Gesch. I noticed an extra dot on the badge and an artifact at the bottom of the badge. Is this a matrix error? Maybe it's a sign typical of the badge's ma

Default Parteiabzeichen

Hi all
    The badge is signed only Ges.Gesch. I noticed an extra dot on the badge and an artifact at the bottom of the badge. Is this a matrix error? Maybe it's a sign typical of the badge's maker?
    Maybe you can identify the manufacturer of the badge?
    Regards!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen   Parteiabzeichen  

Parteiabzeichen   Parteiabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen
    P
    Many

Nice looking badge. Is the mark on the edge, a raised mark or a deep gouge?

Certainly there are other collectors with opinions and ideas regarding your questions. I’m gonna sit back and see what others think before I share my opinion.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

This "sign" convex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen   Parteiabzeichen  

?

............waiting..........
    "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Yeah, waiting. Add your opinion and the wait will be over. lol Nobody has an opinion I guess.

I'll start with saying that the "dot" next to the pin plate is possibly an alignment mark. The other mark at the bottom lines-up perfectly with the Ges Gesch but appears to be something from the manufacturing process, like it's used for ejecting it out of a die, for example. It would be nice to see it under high magnification.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi
    I was talking to a friend yesterday. He said he had seen artifacts like this before and that it was a "matrix effect" created during manufacturing. Probably only appears on early badges.
    Regards