Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Nskk chained

Article about: I was wondering if I could get some opinions on this nskk chained. These are out of my wheel house and look for the experts advice. I look forward to your replies. Thanks Tim

Tim,
    I hope it works out for you, these things look amazing!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nskk chained
    P
    Many

Last edited by KurtSteiner1974; 09-11-2023 at 06:04 AM.

?

Thanks for excellent photos. Looks like the eagle's beak does not down turn as much as the other examples as well as the one I'm looking at the eagle is just a little thicker neck. Also swaz look just a little different. I will keep looking at this one. I really appreciate the great input and photos.

Tim

?

Hi Tim. I see that there is no definite opinion in the thread about the quality of the chain. Did you buy the dagger or leave it? Did you get any additional information about this chain?
    Regards Georgi.

?

It's still for sale on waf. I'm gonna leave it though. I'm also watching a few other items. My biggest problem is my collecting eyes are bigger then my collecting wallet.

Tim

Im still waiting for more comments and Gerrit must still have his head buried in Bermuda
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry. Hope your having a great time at the max. Hopefully I will be there in 2024 to say hi. As always thanks for your help my friend.

Tim

Already home Tim and thankyou..hope that you can go next year as well . I will be posting a few of my finds from the show soon.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wondering if there was any further opinion on this chain.

Tim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast