Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.

Article about: Near immaculate cuff link, last of.my current cuff links i am.posting, great detail in the stitching. I bought this as it seemed to be immaculate and looked to be original, as well as not se

?

Default Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.

Near immaculate cuff link, last of.my current cuff links i am.posting, great detail in the stitching. I bought this as it seemed to be immaculate and looked to be original, as well as not seeing this before i thought i wpuld snap it up! anyone have any observations on this at all?Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.
    P
    Many

Hmmm. the cotton lettering is very weak.... looks like it was knocked up yesterday.

Here are a couple of originals to compare yours with Mr. Namvet.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.   Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.  

Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.   Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.  

Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.  

Thread moved to the awards forum as this is an award.

I would agree with Bob. Get you money back.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I have studied this very closely, and i really cant see any difference betwren them. my lighting is different giving an impression that its lighter thread.colour but its the same. Also the border stitch is the same with the middle stitch through it on both. My photo.is a bit more high definition so might show detail more precisely. i am not saying i dont beleive you or you arw wrong, but i cant myself see the differences betwern your pictures and mine other than yours look they have been used or a little more worn? i do appreciate your input so this is not calling you out.

?

Quick comparison of a couple of details.

Your example is obviously the inset picture.

Green arrows, look at the direction of the stitching. Your example has all the threads forming the letters running horizontally. They are very thin.
    Bob's examples show the same stitching running in different directions to form the letters and the stitches are a lot more dense.

Red circled area, note the differences in this motif, the form and central part of the design.

Compare the golden stitching forming the edge trim, vast differences in quality, execution and form.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ärmelband Kreta - Crete Cuff Title.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The shape of the letters & the design of the motif are quite different if you look carefully
    Paul

?

yea ok fair play, which is why i asked, every day is a school day and you learn as you go. thanks for going into detail and taking time out.