Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg Question

Article about: I Have a family member that was gifted this Panzer Assault Badge,I unfortunately don't have any in my collection and would like some tips if possible on its authenticity. I have determined i

Default Panzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg Question

I Have a family member that was gifted this Panzer Assault Badge,I unfortunately don't have any in my collection and would like some tips if possible on its Panzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg QuestionPanzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg Questionauthenticity. I have determined if not a reproduction that it's a Panzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg
    Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg Question
    P
    Many

There are very good fakes of this maker, clearer photos of the obverse would help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Panzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg QuestionPanzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg QuestionPanzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg QuestionPanzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg QuestionPanzer assault badge in bronze – Arno Wallpach, Salzburg Question
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-04-2024 at 08:02 PM.

No clearer photos of the front?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

No unfortunately that's all I have from her at the moment she's supposed to be bringing it over to my house within the next week, but just trying to get as much information as I can with the photos I have at the moment. I would like to add it to my collection but I do not specialize in too many medals. But any help that you could give me I would be very grateful for!

The hardware and application looks correct to me.
    I am just looking for one detail on the obverse to make sure that it is original.
    This one in silver is one of the rarer PABs out there, and as I said, there are very good copies of this one.
    Also, this is one I do not have in my collection, so I have to rely on photos taken by someone else.
    At this point, I would give it a hesitant
    Ralph.