Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Bulldog Halbach dagger, help needed

Article about: Hello, I would like to inquire about the valuation of this dagger and whether it is authentic. Thank you the dagger and the scabbard are complete and show no sign of rust

?

Cool Bulldog Halbach dagger, help needed new photos!

Hello,
    I would like to inquire about the valuation of this dagger and whether it is authentic.
    Thank you

the dagger and the scabbard are complete and show no sign of rust
    Bulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help neededBulldog Halbach dagger, help needed
    Last edited by Boban0; 06-18-2024 at 03:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bulldog Halbach dagger, help needed
    P
    Many

?

photos landed
    Last edited by Boban0; 06-18-2024 at 03:13 PM.

Rare Beast Bobano to say the least ..hard to find these Gebr Halbachs anywhere.

Scabbard is a recent repaint and the lower guard to grip fit is a little off.
    The blade was over cleaned and buffed from what I can see which there was deep moisture damage to the blade but polished out.

Although the observations that jumped out at me and because this is an ultra rare producer ...I would hang onto it for the sake that you can say that you have a very uncommon SA producer.
    The dagger is quite authentic. Blade condition not the best.

Value all I can say is above most other early SA daggers and due to logo rarity gives it a higher value.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Bulldog is nice maker, it is rare and one what I'm looking for.

Larry said it all, dagger has some flaws, but rare maker
    -TJ-

An uncommon maker but having some issues. I believe Halbachs are desirable beyond their relative rarity due to a collector fascination with the logo. Over the years I’ve owned at least 3 of them, the last one having a grip and scabbard that were crudely painted black, my guess it was an early NSKK.

Original dagger, very rare maker, blade in fair condition, but scabbard repainted, which is a pity

Here’s another Bulldog …
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulldog Halbach dagger, help needed   Bulldog Halbach dagger, help needed