MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

block from DÜRKOPP-WERKE.

Article about: S84/98 III manufacturer, DÜRKOPP. DÜRKOPP-WERKE first produced in 1935 (S.238G), the manufacturer produced until 1939 (1940 probably haven't seen yet of evidence) I am asking for how many

?

Default block from DÜRKOPP-WERKE.

S84/98 III manufacturer, DÜRKOPP. DÜRKOPP-WERKE first produced in 1935 (S.238G), the manufacturer produced until 1939 (1940 probably haven't seen yet of evidence) I am asking for how many blocks there are? I know block f from 1935 (S.238G) have seen (evidence) and my own are only from d block (had one once that the thief stole from me and it was from a block 1938) Is there evidence of after f block?

''Pictures of both DÜRKOPP. DÜRKOPP-WERKE. A.G. Bielefeld. left 1938 - right 1939 -
    both are matching, both have a unsharpened blade and both are from d block''

Thank you.

regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture block from DÜRKOPP-WERKE.   block from DÜRKOPP-WERKE.  

block from DÜRKOPP-WERKE.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement block from DÜRKOPP-WERKE.
    P
    Many

?

In 1938 is reported block i.

?

Quote by AndyB View Post
    In 1938 is reported block i.
    Wow from i block, do you have a possible picture on i block?

?

I will look as this is not typical area that i collect, anyway i have reported 13 samples in range i and 1938. So i believe this is already confirmed.
    There is O.22373k on 1242i Durkopp 38.

?

Quote by AndyB View Post
    I will look as this is not typical area that i collect, anyway i have reported 13 samples in range i and 1938. So i believe this is already confirmed.
    There is O.22373k on 1242i Durkopp 38.
    Oh is it from KM, okay - Yes I have also seen a 1939 DÜRKOPP Nordsee from e block but it is from the common pieces I am looking for - the common and KM were manufactured separately, the same with their serial number and block letters.
    it is still interesting because KM update also comes on my information, so it is not in vain that you provided information there.

?

Maybe i dont understand corectly but KM and common production was not made separately, KM inventory stamp were added by KM armorers after delivery from normal S84/98 production. The delivery was realised by bunches so then it was so inventory stamped by KM.

Great thread Gents
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by AndyB View Post
    Maybe i dont understand corectly but KM and common production was not made separately, KM inventory stamp were added by KM armorers after delivery from normal S84/98 production. The delivery was realised by bunches so then it was so inventory stamped by KM.

No, there must have been a misunderstanding on my part of other people's information about KM and cammon pieces of DÜRKOPP, that would mean that there have been orders for ''Ostsee - Nordsee'' KM pieces on finished pieces from cammon pieces but what about blocks letters, numbering do they belong together? and thanks for the correction, it means a lot in my own information.

Hello.

So there was no separate order or contract for S84/98 to KM. There are no special variants either.

The KM was part of the Wehrmacht.

Weapons were ordered from the manufacturers via the weapons office. The distribution took place afterwards. If certain batches from a manufacturer were delivered, this was for reasons of availability.

Only the typical KM stamp was attached to the KM. O for Baltic Sea Station and N for North Sea Station.

The KM also received from Czechoslovakia and Austria and from September 1939 also captured bayonets (mostly Polish, Belgian, British and Dutch) on a large scale. So not just S84/98.

Regards

?

Quote by Sleepwalker View Post
    Hello.

So there was no separate order or contract for S84/98 to KM. There are no special variants either.

The KM was part of the Wehrmacht.

Weapons were ordered from the manufacturers via the weapons office. The distribution took place afterwards. If certain batches from a manufacturer were delivered, this was for reasons of availability.

Only the typical KM stamp was attached to the KM. O for Baltic Sea Station and N for North Sea Station.

The KM also received from Czechoslovakia and Austria and from September 1939 also captured bayonets (mostly Polish, Belgian, British and Dutch) on a large scale. So not just S84/98.

Regards
    New information is appreciated, thanks for your reply.

regards