Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new Shop Miro Militaria

Article about: Hello collectors, I have been collecting militaria for many years, with a primary focus on Third Reich daggers. Since this year, I have been selling everything through my new website: Miro M

?

Default My new Shop Miro Militaria

Hello collectors,

I have been collecting militaria for many years, with a primary focus on Third Reich daggers.

Since this year, I have been selling everything through my new website:

Miro Militaria | Militaria-Shop

I always strive to offer good, original items.

For a quick comparison of Army daggers, I have created a reference page on the site. Other daggers will follow. With this, I aim to give something back to the collecting community.

Even though I am an official dealer, I enjoy reading many posts here every day because there is always something new to learn.

I hope this post is not inappropriate.

Stay healthy.

Best regards,
    Michael
    Miro Militaria

?

I applaud your efforts Michael but why require potential customers to register simply to see an item in detail ? No disrespect intended but I have never encountered that on any website therefore it gives me reservations about proceeding. Generally speaking, registering on a website usually occurs once the consumer has made a decision to purchase an item not in the initial browsing phase.

Good luck
    Regards, Al

?

Thanks for your feedback. In order to see everything uncensored, you must register. I don't make any crosses publicly in Germany. Otherwise, you can also see a preview of the articles without registering.

Greetings
    Michael

?

I understand, it's due to regulations in your Country
    Regards, Al

MAP
    ?

miro,

Congratulations on your website.

As I mentioned in your other post, we do not allow advertising on the Forum.

That said, if you like, you can reach out to the Admins and inquire about becoming a Forum Sponsor.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)