Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please help, SS decal

Article about: Dear collector friends, I would like to know your opinion about this SS decal. This is an M40 SE64 31486 helmet. The paint is 100% original. The reason I only show the decal is because I hav

?

Default Please help, SS decal

Dear collector friends, I would like to know your opinion about this SS decal. This is an M40 SE64 31486 helmet. The paint is 100% original. The reason I only show the decal is because I have often posted posts in the past with original items that were criticized by so-called experts. Just a serious opinion please. The pitting is over the original paint. Decal is not round. Multiple photos possible.Please help, SS decalPlease help, SS decalPlease help, SS decalPlease help, SS decalPlease help, SS decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help, SS decal
    P
    Many

?

SE did not make ss helmets, only pocher decals can be found on these. i cannot tell right now if it is an pocher or not. But I don't think that it is original.

Hill

MAP
    ?

Sorry Nick. You need to post photos of the helmet as well, that is, if you want serious opinions.

As Hill notes, SE did NOT make SS helmets. So only field applied decals would be acceptable. And as such....we need to look at the whole helmet to form opinions as to whether it is correct. Especially when the decal, like this one is so scrubbed that I'm not comfortable in forming an opinion. Maybe others are.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)