Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please help with flemish ss tunic

Article about: Hello everyone Once again I express my gratitude for all the help and also all the great times you have all given me. This tunic is in my collection, and it's nice looking considering I didn

Default Please help with flemish ss tunic

Hello everyone

Once again I express my gratitude for all the help and also all the great times you have all given me. This tunic is in my collection, and it's nice looking considering I didn't pay much for it and I expected that it isn't original. Although, there are things that have me scratching my head. Is there any possibility it's original in any way? I'm more of an insignia collector, and entire tunics aren't my expertise by any means.

It smells old, NOTHING glows under a black light at all, even though I know that isn't how we determine originality. I've found dried old tobacco in the bottom pockets, the whole tunic is very well worn and it seems old to me. Is there anything good with this tunic? Thanks for any help!

-Pete
    Please help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunicPlease help with flemish ss tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help with flemish ss tunic
    P
    Many