Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Fire/police helmet shell

Article about: Hey guys just acquired this helmet shell the other week and just have a few questions regarding its authenticity. looks to be a square dip? air vents look okay and what i think to have origi

?

Default M34 Fire/police helmet shell

Hey guys just acquired this helmet shell the other week and just have a few questions regarding its authenticity.

looks to be a square dip? air vents look okay and what i think to have original double decals, however it looks like somebody has drilled a weird hole in the back.
    There is no visible markers mark that i can see. any help would be much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Fire/police helmet shell   M34 Fire/police helmet shell  

M34 Fire/police helmet shell   M34 Fire/police helmet shell  

M34 Fire/police helmet shell  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Fire/police helmet shell
    P
    Many

?

Forgot to mention it’s also a light steel not aluminium

MAP
    ?

Not much more to add. I think you've described it as it is.

Odd about that hole in the back. I can only think someone wanted to put a light bulb and make it a lamp or something.

Someone also liked to carve/scratch in the shell. LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

lol yes it’s a real shame what some people do to things

The hole could have been to make it a lamp or mount it? As it has no interior left either. I think its still a rather nice looking piece, good for display.

?

Or maybe somebody attempted to fit an actual combat liner in it?. But yes thanks I think it’s a nice display piece if anything

Just a theory, but the added hole could be the result from a biker in the 60s. Maybe the additional hole was needed to fit whatever liner system they wanted to use, or maybe a chrome spike was added there? We could speculate all day. Nevertheless, I really like this shell. It just oozes character.

?

Yeah that’s right who knows. ,your right it certainly does have character that’s what made me purchase it