Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Single decal helmet

Article about: Hey collectors, i was able to get my hands on this beautiful piece. M35 single decal helmet in a wonderfully aged appearance. I`m no experts in helmets unfortunately, so i would appreciate y

Default M35 Single decal helmet

Hey collectors,

i was able to get my hands on this beautiful piece. M35 single decal helmet in a wonderfully aged appearance.

I`m no experts in helmets unfortunately, so i would appreciate your opinion on this one. Paint should be the original with a lot of battlescars, one pin is a bit loose (front left), but i`m not sure on the eagle as it looks like a period reissued/reapplied ET M40 eagle instead of a Quist one. But still... i`m not an expert in helmets.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
    Jensson
    M35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Single decal helmet
    P
    Many

Nobody?

Still waiting for the experts to drop an opinion regarding the paint and eagle.

If you need more pictures, just let me know.

M35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmetM35 Single decal helmet

M38
    ?

Looks like a nice helmet to me, I like it. It appears to be a wartime repaint so you would expect to see a decal other than the factory bigfoot. I can't tell from these photos if there is or was a national colors still under the repaint on the right side?? Nice liner and shortened chinstrap. Good acquisition I believe.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Looks good to me too
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)