Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)

Article about: Hello, I d like to ask for your opinions on this ring. Please look at the last picture which explains what it is. The seller's legit, offers many other authentic items, but this particular o

?

Thumbs up Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)

Hello,
    I d like to ask for your opinions on this ring. Please look at the last picture which explains what it is. The seller's legit, offers many other authentic items, but this particular one is unique, which is why I am seeking additional opinions, could it be perriod correct? / Maybe there is someone who knows and would like to help on how to contact Mr. Vladimir or his organization listed on the certificate.
    regards

Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totnkopf riing from Stalingrad (?)
    P
    Many

In my opinion, it's a fantasy ring. The skull looks like it's been copied from an SS skull design but I do not believe that this ring existed in the Third Reich.

Anyone can write a certificate of so-called 'authenticity'. Meaningless. As has been written many times here, 'believe the ring, not the story'. It is a cool-looking ring though.

?

yeah i ve had simillar thoughts, the skull is cap alike and the certificate also is what it is, and unfortunetlly contact with its alleged finders seems impossible since war started. But well mayybe someone knows something ab it.

Wouldn't waste my time or money on it. Pure fakery did with the intent of fleecing some unsuspecting buyer.

Gerry C

JustMeinKC!

The only thing I really know is that.... I really don't know anything.

?

If you want to contact the person on that letter just e-mail them. I communicate with Russians all the time. You can use Google translate if you want to send it in Russian. I suggest you keep the language very simple.

CBH
    ?

I don’t believe the SS were involved in the fighting in Stalingrad.
    The ring looks like a 60/70’s bikers ring to me.

Yeah that was my thought as well CBH. Great looking ring BUT!!

?

Quote by Eike41 View Post
    If you want to contact the person on that letter just e-mail them. I communicate with Russians all the time. You can use Google translate if you want to send it in Russian. I suggest you keep the language very simple.
    I ve tried contacing with them this way, but with no response. However i managed tio find a trace of mr. Vlad and the organisation, but as other members of this forum say the ring is fakery so i think it's not worth diging more.
    rergards